Vitamins to Treat Your Erectile Dysfunction

If you have experienced ED and it continues, speak with your physician. They will best know how to handle this medical problem. They may recommend that you see an urologist. It is treatable, although hard for men to admit that they have it, which may impair treatment. You are just one of many that doctors treat and cure, so do not worry.